If you could go anywhere tomorrow....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
If you could go anywhere to scuba tomorrow, where would you go? If you have multiple choices, please rank them with your first choice being number 1.
THANKS!

I have to wait until the day after tomorrow but the answer is Florida caves. My second choice would be caves somewhere else. Third is Great Lakes or east coast wrecks.

Little Starfish: At least once before you die you must Dive Palau.
You must also dive from one of the liveaboards there as well. It is the ultimate diving adventure, for some of us--a once in a lifetime adventure. You should, however have afew years diving under your belt before you go. The currents are strong and reef hooks are used. You will see hundreds of sharks and other unsual critters like cuttlefish and giant clams. The reef fish are almost too numerous to identify, the walls and caves are magnificent. You will carry these images for the rest of your life. If the time comes for you to go, I recommend a few day stopover at Yap Island to swim with the mantas. I truly hope you will be able to make this trip sometime.

The Professor

Hi Little Star Fish,

1. Papua New Guinea, for a month doing both live-aboard & land-based.

2. Palau, live-aboard.

3. Komodo Islands area, live-aboard.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

...too tuff.

But really, one of the many production platforms in G of Mex
Many are shallow and all are loaded w/ life top to bottom.

-S. Dog

There are so many places I want to go right now but the biggest itch for me right this moment is Cozumel. If this was Feb 2003 it would be New Zealand(Americas Cup). I also want to go to Hawaii, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Truk to name a few. I would of course go for the diving, but I would also love the WWII historical aspects of visiting these islands.

DiverG

The Galapagos, The Red Sea, The Great Barrier Reef, and PNG to name a few....
Im planning on finishing the Caribbean & Mexico first.

Back
Top Bottom