If you could go anywhere tomorrow....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wish list is BIG, for me its not geographical but more specific dives.

Wrecks
Britania, Lusitania, Princess of Ireland, Doria, any one of the good U boats, the Aircraft carrier at Bikini Atoll, Scapa Flow, Truuk Lagoon, Wrecks at Pearl Harbour.

Caves
Yucatan caves would be really cool, I would like to dive in caves that were once dry and now are flooded

Areas
All the usual, Palau, Yap, great berrier reef, the arctic and antartic, Red Sea, South Africa, anywere in the Caribean, Cozumel, Alaska

There are still lots of areas in my own neghborhood that I have not explored fully

I am heading to Palau and Truuk in two weeks

If I had to pick just one spot I would have to say the Lusitania

Well I have to wait 5.5 weeks but Bikini has always topped my list and not long to go now....
Then I would have to think about Yap, Palau, Truk and Scapa Flow - probably not in that order but the likely order I will hit them as my club won't let me go to Scapa this year with them (just in case I get Truk in as well this year - which I would have to do to upset them if nothing else!)

Jonathan

1) CHUKK (truk) Lagoon
2)Scapa Flow
3)Cenotes-caves Quinton Roo Mexico
4) PNG -Great Barrier Reef!!
5)Andrea Doria

Would absolutely love these dives still saving:D

Len

Anywhere that i can find me a Blue Whale :) I believe they are found in Africa,South America,Australia,and a few other spots.Before i die i will see a blue whale,It's one of my life goals :)

I'd have to mix land excursions with the diving and go to...

Galapagos
Austrailia/New Zealand
Truk
Costa Rica (more for the land)
Any and all of the federated states of micronesia

Tom

There are so many...... Montery Bay, Ca my old stopping ground....Sea of Cortez, Baja California, Mexico... Seyschelles... Great Barrier Reef, Australia.....Belize....Greek Isles.... Galapagos...Figi.... Hawaii....and oh yes now the Marqueseas after seeing Survivor. Every where there is water!!!! I just wish I was filthy rich so I can go there now. Some day before I die I plan to see them all.
:sun:

1. French Polynesia

2. Back to Australia (actually I'm thinking of doing my IDC there in 2006)

3. Egypt, if ever the situation in Israel calms down

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom