If Money Were No Object...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Money Not a Problem, Ok here It Goes: Dive Rite Transpac T3000, Classic EXP Wing, 2 Atomic Aquatics M1 Regulators with swivel (1 is an 84" hose), Salvo Havoc 21 Watt HID 20 LiAmp Pro, Double LP 108's, Double LP 121's, Dive Rite LED 700, and Intova 4.7w , Bare Next Gen Pro Drysuit, Dive Rite Side Winder Reels, Pretty Much anything Luxeryous, durable, highly repuatable such as Dive Rite, Atomic Aquatics, and quality...

Doubles on a Transpac? :popcorn: (LP121 doubles even on a Transpac? )

you do know that even thought Salvo lights are "Luxeryous", that they are out of business and are no longer made?

swivel? quality, pure quality..... :eyebrow:

Doubles on a Transpac? :popcorn: (LP121 doubles even on a Transpac? ) you do know that even thought Salvo lights are "Luxeryous", that they are out of business and are no longer made? swivel? quality, pure quality..... :eyebrow:
Yea, Light Monkey is the new name, and pardon my spelling....

Most of my gear is set up pretty much as I would like. But if money was no object, I could probably buy sufficient jewellery for my wife that she would stop *$&%ing and moaning about all my diving.

I second the wetwear custom wetsuit. Hard to overstate how good a custom, made to measure wetsuit feels in the water. The E-Z on zippers make it a pleasure to don and doff. Ensure it is rubatex neoprene for non-compressability.

Hell, I'd probably go with two, a full suit with suitable thickness for the for average water temp where you dive the most, and another shorty to go over it for colder water or as a stand-alone for warmer water.

Back
Top Bottom