If Money Were No Object...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oxy Cheq BPand Wing, Atomic regs and mask, henderson wetsuit and a pair of upper end Force Fins. That and a trusty Sherpa\ dive buddy,

Money Not a Problem, Ok here It Goes: Dive Rite Transpac T3000, Classic EXP Wing, 2 Atomic Aquatics M1 Regulators with swivel (1 is an 84" hose), Salvo Havoc 21 Watt HID 20 LiAmp Pro, Double LP 108's, Double LP 121's, Dive Rite LED 700, and Intova 4.7w , Bare Next Gen Pro Drysuit, Dive Rite Side Winder Reels, Pretty Much anything Luxeryous, durable, highly repuatable such as Dive Rite, Atomic Aquatics, and quality...

I Figure If I had $6000.00 I could get everything I want... I do see a loan coming soon in my future so we'll see :D

If money is no object...

I'd get the Dive Rite Nitek X computer and the Dive Rite rebreather with the Nomad BC plus the training for said rebreather and decompression/multi-gases diving.

Regulators would be Atomic M1 with M1 Octo. There are more expensive Atomic regulators (titanium T2X model) but the M1 is better fitted for technical diving and that's what I'd want to get into if I have a lot of money to spend.

Oh yes, can't forget the Whites Fusion suit (in color, of course).

Note to all. Atomic Aquatics regulators are all the same in reguards to performance, only different physical features, and the amount/type of Metals use are what dictate the price of their Regulators I belive...

- Reg: I recently added a scubapro MK25T/600T, also have the non-titanium for high O2% dives

I have a MK25T/600T, and I do not dive Nitrox. But I am curious, why do you need a non-titanium reg for high %O2? I believe that Scubapro says the MK25T/600T is Nitrox ready up to 40%. Do you dive with higher than 40% O2?

BP/W Halcyon or Oxycheq
DUI drysuit
steel 119 tank
Scubapro MK25 s600 reg
Liquidvision X1 computer although it is a tech computer
Greenforce can light (75F hid)

Everything listed here is top of the line. IMO
LiquidVision is out the new Shearwater Predator Open circuit is the way to go

I have a MK25T/600T, and I do not dive Nitrox. But I am curious, why do you need a non-titanium reg for high %O2? I believe that Scubapro says the MK25T/600T is Nitrox ready up to 40%. Do you dive with higher than 40% O2?

If you're doing technical diving, it's common to have O2 percentages from 50-100% in your deco gasses. Titanium is not recommended for use with high oxygen content mixes. Technical divers tend to like gear that is interchangeable in the event of a malfunction, so they're not likely to have a titanium reg in their mix of gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom