If money was no object ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys and your big boats are going to have difficulty parking because of big drafts......my 50' cat will be sitting pretty inside the lagoon while you're rocking and rolling outside.

You guys and your big boats are going to have difficulty parking because of big drafts......my 50' cat will be sitting pretty inside the lagoon while you're rocking and rolling outside.
You're right... we'll just have to buy a 50' cat as a tow-along...

I wouldn't have to change my name to Obama would I? He acts like money is no object.

I'd love to dive around the Aleutians off Alaska.

How exactly does Obama (assuming President Obama) act like money is "no object"?

Let's not go there, please ... if you want to talk politics, take it to The Pub ... this is a diving forum ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I dunno ... you get something like the Nautilus or the Pelagian and you can take it pretty much anywhere in the world. Then for diving you just launch the RIB.

Or one of those Siren liveaboards would be an awfully nice way to see the world ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I'd buy a top of the line Rebreather ( with Training of course) ,a DPV and I'd head off to Truk Lagoon.

If money was no object ...

I was thinking one of these and a month or two on the Lusitania.

Attachments

• Seven Pelican.jpg
    Seven Pelican.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 97
If we are going all out, I might as well buy my very own reef!

Money no object

-Replace some of my equipment (BP/wings, properly set up), new octo, new fins, mask and wetsuit
-More training
-Pay for any SB member to hit Invade Cozumel if they wanted to (after all, diving is a sport which is best shared with others).

Reasonable sized dive boat with tender, few more tanks, some latest Nikon gear with housings, few more strobes and spend the rest of my life touring around Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia with friends

Money no object

-Replace some of my equipment (BP/wings, properly set up), new octo, new fins, mask and wetsuit
-More training
-Pay for any SB member to hit Invade Cozumel if they wanted to (after all, diving is a sport which is best shared with others).
Nice... fishing for "Likes"? (It worked... ya got mine)...

Back
Top Bottom