If money was no object... where would YOU go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Scuba Jim
The French bit is a drawback, though.

The poor penguins, having to whiff all that garlic!
And anytime the slightest thing goes awry having to listen to the litany of complaints about the "Anglo-Penguin Conspiracy".

:D

Originally posted by Scuba Jim
The only place I can think of off the top of my head that might be your Greek island is Santorini (or Thera, depending on who you speak to). It was an island with a large city on that was destroyed by a volcanic reription in about 1200BC. Some think Santorini was the basis for Plato's Atlantis.

Santorini sounds familiar, and the basis for Plato's Atlantis is definately the right place. I'll confirm on thursday just to be sure, but that sounds exactly correct....

Originally posted by metridium

And anytime the slightest thing goes awry having to listen to the litany of complaints about the "Anglo-Penguin Conspiracy".

:D

There is another thread about the French wanting to sink an aircraft carrier, maybe they should do it here and blame it on the US, then we could start paying reperations, etc, etc...

The Anglo-Penguin Conspiracy?

You should hear the list of complaints from the penguins.

No snails to eat

No frogs to eat

No horses to eat

And wrappers from stinky cheese left all over the place.

The only saving grace is the penguins don't need a fridge to chill their Sancerre

Perhaps they should sink the carrier in Kerguelen?

If money were no object, I'd dive Cape Crozier, Antarctica. There's penguins!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom