Identification Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

COWSskateGOOD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I had a thought for a new site/service that will complement services offered by existing specialty forums. The reason why I am posting here, is when I find fossils, or items underwater thankfully I have this forum to post in, but what about other items? or if you are unfamiliar with this site? My site is a central hub and will allow users to cross link to forums like this, services, etc with a feature of AD revenue aka sponsored prizes/cash prizes for top commentators. An android app is in the works... take a look, join, and give me any feedback you may have.

WTH IS THIS??? | A picture identification site

Here is what I got:

exception 'Exception' with message 'Could not connect to database.' in /hermes/waloraweb040/b1115/moo.wthisthiscom/lib/arrest-mysql.php:64 Stack trace: #0 /hermes/waloraweb040/b1115/moo.wthisthiscom/index.php(13): ArrestMySQL->__construct(Array) #1 {main}

I crashed the site attempting to write the android app and am waiting a call back from the server :( I am fairly new to programming. Thank you very much for attempting to check out my site. I swear it was nice when I wrote the post hahaha

[h=1]Forbidden[/h]You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Thanks Jenny.... lol it is all back up :D only took me a few hours hahahahah, enough for today I am going to eat... feel free to poke around and give me feedback. The app is going to be the selling feature and am working on that (not today hahaha)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom