iDeco - iPhone OC & CCR Decompression Planning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brockbr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
All,
I've completed iDeco and submitted it to Apple for approval and release on the iPhone and iPod touch via the AppStore.

This app is NOT for profit, and is FREE. It is a personal project of mine and I am releasing it to anyone who wants to use it.

It is Metric & Imperial, It can handle OC to CCR, Air to Hypoxic Trimix and everything in between. It does mutliple dives, track gas usage, CNS, OTU's etc. Also creates bailout plans for CCR, including cave bailout.

0-8-0-3.png

0-8-0-2.png

0-8-0-1.png

For a tour of the software, check here:
IPHONEDECO.COM

This should be available in the next few days on the iTunes AppStore. FREE :D

(Moderators - I am not a vendor, and I am not selling anything - I'm a member here as well as TheDecoStop, CaveDiver.net and RebreatherWorld)

Very cool, thanks!

Very cool. Great interface design.
I have been wondering if v-planner will make available an iPhone Version but you beat them to it. I own a v-planner for the windows mobile but I don't and won't use WM ever again so I pissed away my money.

You might want to think of making it also available to Cydia or Installer App as many people Jailbreak the iPhone so they can install 3rd party apps.

I will be watching

Looks cool.

Any info on algorithm?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom