IDC's in Northern P.I.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andibk

Contributor
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me who is running PADI I.D.C. in the northern part of the Philippines. Course Directors name and website would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

andibk

Northern Part CD would be Tim Aukshun www.oceandeep.biz. His shop is in La Union.

I did my IDC with Hernel Castillo as mentioned by clgsamson above and I also highly recommend him but he is based in manila

Axua:
Northern Part CD would be Tim Aukshun www.oceandeep.biz. His shop is in La Union.

I did my IDC with Hernel Castillo as mentioned by clgsamson above and I also highly recommend him but he is based in manila

Met with Tim Aukshun last week. From what I gather from him, he says he's moving hip ops to a resort near Ormoc within this year.

Twomixdiver:
Met with Tim Aukshun last week. From what I gather from him, he says he's moving hip ops to a resort near Ormoc within this year.

oh yeah I did vaguely remember he mentioned it when I took a class with him. I like Tim, he is a living encyclopedia of the Philippine Dive Industry including all the gossips from years back :D

Twomixdiver:
Ormoc in Leyte?

Back
Top Bottom