Icy diving.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
.....so who is 'icy' diving this weekend in north Texas??

there ice in n. tx?
im planning on going to vt in 2 wks but lake champlain is still not frozen over... looks like canada.

'Not looking too good this weekend is it ?

I'm always up for a dive rain or shine, day or night but Icy roads... man I'm not up for that stuff and I have a 4x4. I'm not too hopefull but We'll have to keep a watch on the conditions and see if things turn out OK :wink:

Hey... Laura said we should go dive at Turner Falls, OK. Its by no means a dive spot but I bet there is some stuff all over the bottom that folks have lost while they were swimming. If its anything like Bevers Bend State Park it would be worth a trip sometime. ( Don & Foo & I cleaned up below the diving board there :wink: )

I could use several new pairs of Sunglasses a few gold chains :14:

Hey Frank.... yea the roads may be just to icy this weekend for safe travel.....Laura is right about 'cleaning up' at Turner Falls....I am game-- (assuming any water??) ,,,,lets mark it for a trek before it gets warm again....I need some loot also!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom