Ice Diving in 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rainer

Contributor
Reaction score
Last year a bunch of us did the PG ice diving class. Certainly not the most thrilling dives, but the weekend itself was really a lot of fun. From setting up the equipment, to cutting the hole, to organizing and executing the dives, all shared with a fun group of people, it was a very worthwhile experience. Just curious if anyone is going to go down this year (or north if it doesn't cool down soon)? I think PG is running the class 2/3-2/4 (ending before the Super Bowl). My buddy and I will probably drop by on Sat to get in a couple dives ourselves. Hope others come down!

We have five people signed up to take the class, so two spaces left. Anyone that is already certified is welcome/encouraged to come down and dive. We have all of the specialty gear for you to use, all we ask is that you act as tender and safety diver when your not in the water.

Right now we are shooting for next weekend at Hathaways, but it depends on the temp for the next week.

Paul
Go Pats

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom