IAD to CUN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BWI to CUN on Southwest is $360 RT with two bags for Jan-March booking now. It is non stop, too

That isn't bad at all. That is my old Airtran flight.

I need to book December. I have to figure out how to use my Airtran credits for SW points or whatever. I moved them all and then the credits didn't get used when I point booked September. I called SW and the nice lady at regular service said I needed to talk to international. International said you can't use them international and you cant move them back to airtran and you are going to lose the ones that expire before the November conversion. Then she tried to tell me to call Airtran, even though everything was in SW. That seems to be BS, so I tried to move them BACK to airtran and they moved fine. So I send an email to see if I can get someone who KNOWS how it works so I don't lose them.

I just booked one way cause I don't come home til April:wink: I will fly home from Coz in April but I couldn't resist that deal. I went for the free bag and extra space seat and it was $198 all in.
I don't think you can clear Immigration with a one-way ticket, on a tourist visa anyway...??

I just tried Jan flights into Coz, and there was no day in Jan cheaper than $300 each way. That blows.
SWA will be cheaper at first, and then - they are often higher.

I don't think you can clear Immigration with a one-way ticket, on a tourist visa anyway...??

I think people do that all the time. What you have to worry about is Cancun was messing with the visa length, like not giving the 6 months, but a shorter time.

SWA will be cheaper at first, and then - they are often higher.

Thanks. I am trying to get excited about SW and you ain't helping!

I think people do that all the time. What you have to worry about is Cancun was messing with the visa length, like not giving the 6 months, but a shorter time.
Maybe I am wrong. International travel usually requires a return or ongoing ticket to enter a country, but there may be easy exception. I'd check it out in advance rather than waiting until I got to the airport.

Thanks. I am trying to get excited about SW and you ain't helping!
I miss the good old SWA days of cute young girls in hot pants and all of the cheap fares.

Maybe I am wrong. International travel usually requires a return or ongoing ticket to enter a country, but there may be easy exception. I'd check it out in advance rather than waiting until I got to the airport.

I recently read a discussion where airlines did ask people about it, but the explanation they were staying for a period of time was sufficient.

I miss the good old SWA days of cute young girls in hot pants and all of the cheap fares.

Ah, not touching that I think. Well...

But apparently true. I missed that.

fbf_reduced_two_page_color_ad.jpg

But apparently true. I missed that.
I dated one once, a counter agent in Lubbock, went to the company party in Dallas. I probably would have declined if she'd told me I had to buy a ticket, but once I got to Lubbock - I was in. Met ol' Herb. He asked me if I worked at one of the stations and I said "Nope, I paid cash to come here." That video clip played repeatedly on the big screen for the party room.

We were are pretty drunk leaving to catch the last flight back, and security was looking for a gate crasher who fit my description so it took us longer to clear. We ran down the jetway at the last minute and almost ran off of the end as the plane had left. She was in tears and I was pissed.

I got us a room nearby, and boy were we ripe the next morning when I called VP of Marketing to complain. He refunded all my expenses and we flew home to an ice storm. She got in trouble for missing a shift, and we didn't date much after that. Adventures in travel...!!

DD, you never cease to amaze....
I've had some colorful years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom