I would like to know how many events are

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...- we'd have a forum full of stickies.

Maybe that could lead to a cross selling or sponsorship of all sickies by 3M?

Think of the revenue generation possibiltiies....

-Tim

[ok - I'll go back to my corner...]

Maybe that could lead to a cross selling or sponsorship of all sickies by 3M?

Think of the revenue generation possibiltiies....

-Tim

[ok - I'll go back to my corner...]

I'll let michelle loose on your gear with more little mermaid sticker. :rofl3:

No it has not been explained in private. All Pete said was the Advisors have decided that it would be best not to sticky anymore scubaboard events unless they are Sponsored events.

That was all that was said to me in the PM when I asked a Mod to sticky something they said ask Pete. So I did that was the answer he gave me.

I think everyone should know the new policy here if you are going to enforce it and how it works so we know what to expect. It is only right to all Florida Conch Scubaboard users.

The policy has been explained before... not just to you. (but several other whom have asked for stickied events)

The Florida Forum is TOO ACTIVE to sticky every event. It can't be more simple than that.

If you need further clarity on this, I am available by phone or PM, or e-mail which is my username @ scubaboard.com (without the spaces)

If you are interested in having an officialy sponsored ScubaBoard event, you should contact Scubaboard's director of Marketing. That is me.

As stated -- for the FLORIDA FORUM ONLY... We have so many dive events going on that if we stickied them all - we'd have a forum full of stickies. In other regions this does not (at the moment) seem to be a problem.

Clarification has been made not to just me but to all Scubaboard viewers.

No Fees..... to have Scubaboard Sponsor a Sticky
We must go through you to see if the event in question is worthy of Sponsorship because of so many people wanting events stickied.

Thank You for taking on such a overwheming sticky problem. We are as you know a very active forum. We have some of the worlds most beautiful reefs and wrecks and we all like to dive them as much as we can.

Thank You,
Becky

Becky,

You're welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom