I would like to buy dive gear but dont have enough money too =(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JahJahwarrior:
How about "diver brett" ? But let's be grammatically correct, "brett" is a name and should be capitalized. Might as well go double-or-nuthin and make it "Diver Brett."

You could make all sorts of cheesy names, like "SCUBrettA," "It's Bretter underwater" or "Dr. Brett" :shakehead

Can i have something cooler for a name that just seems like a very common username?

Bret<3s DD

i never capitalize anything.

and i am not thinking i would want to start to anytime soon.

very curious, will it really bother a material number of people that much that he must change his name?

dive master brett:
What does DD Stand For?

You are kidding right? :huh:

dive master brett:
What does DD Stand For?

Hmmmm, could it be????? DiversDirect? BINGO!

rhadamantus:
i never capitalize anything.

and i am not thinking i would want to start to anytime soon.

very curious, will it really bother a material number of people that much that he must change his name?

I don't know they really seem like it matters alot! naaa not bret<3s DD

and u Spelled my name wrong!!!!!!!

fire_diver:
Hmmmm, could it be????? DiversDirect? BINGO!

Holy snapping turtles!! I think you might be right. . ..

dive master brett:
I don't know they really seem like it matters alot!

i am just wondering because i am not sure where it would put people who put "pirate" or "hot chick" or "sgt." on their names when they are so far from being one.

but you, brett, u ought to know better than use a user name "dive master" and then start a thread about wanting to buy a dive gear but not having money for it. :p

rhadamantus:
i am just wondering because i am not sure where it would put people who put "pirate" or "hot chick" or "sgt." on their names when they are so far from being one.

but you, brett, u ought to know better than use a user name "dive master" and then start a thread about wanting to buy a dive gear but not having money for it. :p

yea that was a mistake
:no

Back
Top Bottom