I want to dive in Florida in February

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

narkedat50

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Guys

New to the site hence the intro.

I am from the UK and will be going to Florida for a few days diving in February. I found it "hit and miss" finding operators/sites on the net so thought I'd try the personal approach and see if there were any buddies out there. I am a BSAC OWI (UK version of PADI) and into anything wet, no pun intended.

I am in Orlando on business but will go to either E or W coast or some of the springs to stay and dive from the evening of Tue 10th to Sat 14th morning.

The floor is open.

James

This site should give you contact info and more on Florida Keys Operators; just clik the Key you're interested in:
http://www.divekeys.com/kado_map.htm

Many of us could tell you our favorites, and there are several I've enjoyed going out with, but this will get you started.

Stay in touch, even after you go back home...

don :D

The previous entry is the best way to handle it. Should you find something, jump on the board and ask away. I'm in southern Florida. :bandsmlz:

Well if you wanna dive in South Florida let us know. I'm sure some of us would be more than happy to join ya.

amelo1999:
Well if you wanna dive in South Florida let us know. I'm sure some of us would be more than happy to join ya.

Hey, I hope many of y'alll will be joining us for the Key Largo Singles Dive Group, March 26-29. See GROUP TRIPS forum for details...

don

amelo1999:

Thanks to everyone for the info. so far, I will get a chance to look at the web sites over the next couple of days.

amelo1999, where exactly is "south Florida"? is it the keys? I was going to try and stay within a couple of hours of Orlando and hire a car but have nothing planned yet.

Regards

James

So what days are you looking to dive? I can usually clear a day or two in my schedule.

NetDoc:
So what days are you looking to dive? I can usually clear a day or two in my schedule.

I finish work on the Tuesday evening around 6pm and was hopeing to dive Wed/Thus/Fri the 11th/12th and 13th of February as I fly late Saturday evening. I am into any type of diving, will be bringing my own kit apart from tanks/weights, and have never lost a buddy yet! My experience is pretty wide having done several hundred dives around the world and dive year round in the UK on a semi-technical basis. (dry suit, deco etc.) I am Instructor level with a few other bits tagged on including INTD Advanced Nitrox, O2 administration, Boat handling...... I am still open to suggestions and/or offers.

Regards

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom