I Want neighbors Who Dive!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel

Just me
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just today, a nice young man asked me if he could park in my lot while he looked at a place across the street that he is thinking of renting. Naturally, I asked him if he was a diver & he said no. It got me to thinking that some of y'all that live down here might be in the market for a new apartment but do not know that there are several on Hibiscus Street in Lauderdale By The Sea. There's been a lot of coming & going lately & not one person who has moved in is a diver. :shakehead: So, here's what I know is available right now. If someone is interested, send me a PM & I'll put you in touch with the respective landlords of these places. I do not have any financial interest in this- I'd just like to have some neighbors that dive! :rofl3:

My building:
1 bedroom second floor oceanfront w/balcony- $1300
1 small studio 1st floor (I think) $500

Across the street:
1 bedroom 1st floor w/small dining/office alcove, walk in closet & galley kitchen- $1200 (I think it also includes basic cable)

The young man said he was coming back on Monday with a deposit check for another apartment but if he does not:

Large studio w/walk in closet on the 2nd floor $1000

They are also in the process of renovating a 2nd floor oceanfront apartment. It is currently 1 bedroom but may be turned into a 2. Also, the guys that live in the penthouse 3rd floor 2 bedroom apt are moving out in September. THE most amazing patio! (but no elevator)

Just food for thought for anyone who might be interested... & dives!

Move to California, there are more divers per acre here. Makes for a tough commercial diving market.

I couldn't do that, then it would no longer be your sideyard... :)

Yes it would. It's engraved in stone.

Painted, engraved...comci, comca. :D We carried it through some serious checkpoints, and what was the count, 3 rounds of security from Bonaire to Home?
Either way, Marvel had it written in stone, permanently. MARVEL'S SIDEYARD. :D

Marvel I am in the market for a large one bedroom or small 2 bedroom. My lease is up in a couple of months and it is time for me to start shopping around. Send me the info and I will check them out.
Do we know if any of the units are pet friendly? I have a small dog 17 lbs :)

In case of trouble, the stone could be used as a weapon. Well that's what the Bonaire security said anyway.

Besides, that will always be "Marvel's Sideyard."

At those prices I think I'll stay put. Holy Crap! I pay 250 a month for a one bedroom, first floor, pet friendly, with office and full basement along with off street parking in a neighborhood where locking car doors is an option. Plus my place gets no street noise as it's a back apartment. BTW also have a nice size yard. And my mother-in-law is my landlord.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom