I Wanna Find Some Shark Toofies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter, you are so funny! Of course it has to be warm for me to find teeth! Unless somebody wants to give me a drysuit....

The boneyard is about 1/2 mile out from the south end of the condos that are south of Venice Beach (Alhambra St). If you see a dive boat out there, it's Florida West, and that's where you wanna be (so I understand).

My buddy is supposed to bring the boat this weekend. I'll need to check out on it and get comfortable, but I want to take a trip out there soon - say a couple of weeks. I'll post when I go.

We'll see if we can get Colin to be the boat b*tch :). He's got a tore up shoulder, but I hear he knows which end of the boat is the front.

The boneyard sounds great. I'll buy gas and lunch. Let me know when you go. I was thinking about going out there with scuba west. Have you been out there with them?

No. Because it's so close to one of my haunts, I have a real hard time coughing up the $65 for a trip. Kinda silly because, Of course, this means I haven't been there at all.

Do you spear? Maybe on the way back, we can hit tremblay reef and catch some dinner.

ReefGuy:
No. Because it's so close to one of my haunts, I have a real hard time coughing up the $65 for a trip. Kinda silly because, Of course, this means I haven't been there at all.

Do you spear? Maybe on the way back, we can hit tremblay reef and catch some dinner.

Yep - love to spearfish - this conversation keeps getting better and better.

through out this post you have talked about money. It took me a lot of money to get my shark tooth in Venice Florida. We were on our way down to the keys when we got a call about a family emergency, so we stopped in Venice for the night to rest from our 12 hour drive before we made our 12 hour jouney back north. We went to Sharkies for dinner and bought our son a $175 mega tooth since we had a lot of money to blow on diving and dind't even get to dive once. I'm gonna have to go back there and find one the cheaper harder way some day. lol

ReefGuy:
My buddy is supposed to bring the boat this weekend. I'll need to check out on it and get comfortable, but I want to take a trip out there soon - say a couple of weeks. I'll post when I go.

We'll see if we can get Colin to be the boat b*tch :). He's got a tore up shoulder, but I hear he knows which end of the boat is the front.

Hey Jeff,

When you get the keys to Dave's boat don't forget to call me....We'll find some one to stay on top and keep the drinks iced down while were down hunting for teeth :eyebrow:

Wildbill:cop_2:

I'll be boat what? Be careful now, I can free dive with the same comfort as I do diving though my bottom times are a little more limited.

charlestondivin - that vid epitomizes what the boneyard is about. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom