I Wanna Find Some Shark Toofies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No doubt. We'll have to do the phosphate docks as well to warm up for the pass.

Dave did say he wanted his boat to get some use :)

Wildbill:
Hey Jeff,

When you get the keys to Dave's boat don't forget to call me....We'll find some one to stay on top and keep the drinks iced down while were down hunting for teeth :eyebrow:

Wildbill:cop_2:

simbrooks:
Looking hard at it - of course straining your eyes from the shore :wink: When Brian gets his boat out there i think we will all have fun!! Like is said a couple of weeks and i am in.

Hopefully soon. I would like to hit the bone yard, Jeff maybe you can spot me in a area and we can bring out both boats.... take up the entire bone yard LOL

well how about we set a day when we think alot of can go and we will set out on a bone yard cruise. I can fit 7 divers and there gear. will need a bubble watcher if I don't dive. I think Feb may be a nice time, still gonna be cold but I will try if your willing Jeff.....

I don't believe so.

CaveDiverJeff:
Is the boneyard as good as the video?

Brian, that sounds good. I take it you will want to put in a lot closer to VB. There's a public boat ramp right up from my house, but you might be better off calling Florida West and finding an available boat ramp in Venice. Either way will work.

novafury:
Hopefully soon. I would like to hit the bone yard, Jeff maybe you can spot me in a area and we can bring out both boats.... take up the entire bone yard LOL

Actuqally its Reefguy who has the boat - Im just trying to beg/bribe my way on board. If you have a boat I'm up for a recon dive - maybe we'll get lucky and find a good spot

My name is Jeff :).

Didn't get the boat last weekend (the owner was sick). Supposed to hook up this weekend.

CaveDiverJeff:
Actuqally its Reefguy who has the boat - Im just trying to beg/bribe my way on board. If you have a boat I'm up for a recon dive - maybe we'll get lucky and find a good spot

ReefGuy:
My name is Jeff :).
Didn't get the boat last weekend (the owner was sick). Supposed to hook up this weekend.

Me too... I think I must have some sort of narcosis that does not go away upon surfacing. I guess if we ever dive together we will have to call each other by our scuba board names.

Hey Jeff -- Dont forget, I'm on boat duty until late April/early May and I do not mind manning a boat so other people can dive. I've manned boats almost all of my life, so I have no problem at all making sure others are able to hit the water having no worries.... just say the word.. I'm comfortable with boats up to 60'. :)

Whoo Hoo! A voluntary bubble watcher! Let's go diving! ( as soon as the water warms up a little more)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom