I think we're ready for Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEF

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've been lurking for about three months and have gotten lots of useful information. When the wife decided to book a trip to Maui, I decided to get my ow certification. I went to a local dive shop and signed up for the class and pool sessions. The wife decided she wanted in and signed up too. We are leaving Tuesday and have have our referral papers. I called B & B today and scheduled our open water dives for Thursday and Friday. If everything goes well, we will try to hook up with some experienced divers the following week for some shore dives. Thanks for all the information.
Dana

congratulations - You'll have a great time with B&B - top notch operation around here

Drop me a PM and if I'm free maybe we can do a shore dive together after you're all done :D

Aloha, Tim

Kidspot, pm sent. We drove buy Lake Erie yesturday. The ice cubes were a half mile long.

very cool! I dove with B and B back in October, they were a good operation. and the diving was some of the best I have ever done ....

Send them my love :)

We did it! Finished with Laural and Stan yesterday. Stan worked with me and two kids on their first dive. I am an air hog so by the time I was ready to surface the kids were just starting. Laurel is a new instructor and was very meticulous and patent with Jeanne. Stan had worked for B&B in the past and is back with them now. Brad was our instructor Thursday. Jeanne was ready to get back on board as soon as she hit the water, but Brad coaxed her to the bowline and got her to put her face in the water. That was all it took and she did well the rest of her dives. Thanks to everyone here on Scubaboard and everyone at B&B.
Dana

Back
Top Bottom