I See This Has Never Been Asked Before!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've never seen that site before, but if the Mikron doesn't include the octo then this is an excellent reg set on that site....Apeks Stage 3 ATX 40 DIN + ATX 40 Octopus. Just add a yoke adapter and this is a smallish/lightish high performance reg set that holds its value.

I just saw that there's an annual diving convention/marketing at the Meadowlands in NJ on the first weekend of April. If I hold out that long, and there really is no reason I shouldn't, I plan on going the first day.....from all your excellent opinions, I'll certainly have it boiled down by then.

I like the thought of a Venturi design so I can dial it in if that makes sense.

I've never seen that site before, but if the Mikron doesn't include the octo then this is an excellent reg set on that site....Apeks Stage 3 ATX 40 DIN + ATX 40 Octopus. Just add a yoke adapter and this is a smallish/lightish high performance reg set that holds its value.

Does this include all hoses as well? That is a good price..!

Btw....your avatar is priceless:)

Last edited:
You'd have to contact them to see, I've never dealt with that site.

Why is my avatar funny? Lol.

I like the thought of a Venturi design so I can dial it in if that makes sense.
The Venturi Lever and the adjusting screw are TWO different things on Apeks 2nd stage.
You will need an allen key for the screw on 20 or 40 series. But for the 50 - 200 series you can turn it with your finger.
The 40 series is suitable for cold water diving.

I was in the booth next to Chris with Truli Wetsuits at the Toronto Outdoor Adventure Show in February this year and looks like he's got a lot of great stuff coming out!

He has been teasing me since December I want those orange fins.

Now only $149 - while supplies last! This is our best price ever!

Hollis Regulator - DC3 and 212

Built with the same quality as the DC1 Hollis Gear Regulator, without the swivel turret, the DC3 is the ideal 1st stage for double cylinder configuration as well as perfect for single cylinders. This reg set is designed for those who believe keeping it simple is best, but they also appreciate a few useful features in a quality regulator. Provided with a standard length Maxflex braided hose for maximum performance and comfort.

hollis-212-dc3-regulator-with-maxflex-hose-ho-240335107-270px-400px.jpg

This seems like a really good deal from Dive Addicts.

flyboy,

It's a single HP/4LP port design though vs. 2HP/4LP on the Mikron. It only matters if you have an AI wrist computer and want a back-up SPG also.

Do you want to do most of your travel diving carrying a din/yoke adapter? I wouldn't.
See if they have it in yoke - usually that's around $20-40 more.

FYI....

Thank you for your email.

- Apeks Stage 3 ATX 40 DIN + ATX 40 Octopus - includes 1st and 2nd stage hose. Only DIN model is available.

- All our products have international warranty coverage and all the local service centers can help you with the warranty issues.

- Aqua Lung Mikron - Aqua Lung Mikron
This set doesn't include octo. The add shows two models - Blue model for men and Black/Pink model for women.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Liis Haukka
Divestock LTD
www.divestock.com

Back
Top Bottom