I need advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the picture in california is looking pretty bleek these days. RED FLAGS are going up all over the state. aside from our huge and growing deficit, tax increases, and large amount of foreclosures we are experiencing a pretty bad drought. its an Alum 80 reaching capacity, all we need is that final shot. and ill tell ya what, if the cops keep murdering innocent people at the rate they are, SoCal gonna spin into a state of chaos that will make the LA riots look like kindergarden recess.

i dont think i can leave though. if the entire country is going to pieces id like to be here where the weather is always warm, the diving is great, and the chronic is abundant (and almost legal). it all depends on which side of the gun you want to be on.

viva la revolucion!

Last edited:
Well, at least get your escape pod ready so you can make it out of Riverside.....RVs are real cheap right now, you might consider stocking one and parking it in the mountains, lol.

we'll be at the beach. the mountains will probably be on fire. haha

Back
Top Bottom