i need a sideline! any ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noticed that the ideas are getting smaller...i hope it won't end up sa toothpick!

After brain storming the entire night and throughout my lab work - pot pourri. Get the wood chips, scent it and pack them.

Or ya, target the 2yr old - 12 yr old market. That's a guaranteed money maker.

I also like Pinay Diver's idea for shirts. The fine arts students really need projects to support their program.

Pinay_Diver:
Hi Spoon,

I have an idea..but not unfortunately not wood-based.

Just brainstorming here..maybe you can design shirts and boardshorts mainly for divers. There's not much variety of designs out there. Then maybe you can offer these items to resorts ( all over the Philippines) and include their logo on the shirt with their popular dive sites. You can commission fine arts students to do the designing for you.. cheaper cost( instaed of getting a fulltime artist) in this way you also help them with extra income too.

What do you think?

i actually already make t shirts and supply them all over. id love to make the boardshorts and have tons of designs only problem is i havent sourced a local supplier of that certain tela. any ideas where i can get that cloth?

Haven't been able to follow the whole thread but Spoon if you do start making boardshorts I'd be your first customer. I'm going to need a couple of good quality, not too quirky designed shorts for a real good friend who's been swimming in camo boardshorts. It looks ridiculous on him. Refuses to give it up because it's comfortable >_<

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom