i need a sideline! any ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
guys it seems like everytime i read the newspaper or watch the news i see some young entrepreneur come up with some new gimmick or idea thats is immediately accepted by the public. This is especially true in regards to consumer goods and specialized services. i need to be doing something like this! care to brainstorm with me?

homeservice carwash. load a compressor and a drum on a multicab (these things will run on the smell of gasoline alone!!) with one driver/washer. How many times have you wished on a sunday morning that you didn't have to drive out of the house to have your car washed, or how would you like to wake up in the morning with your car nice and shiny and ready for the office or to take the family to mass.

shugar:
hmmmm... what exactly do you want to do?

jai's got a good idea there...

Jag

i dont have a shortage of ideas its sifting through them and choosing one. anyway any of you guys get caught in the ANITO RUSH-HOUR?

anito rush hour is a term used by artists wherein they cant sleep from 1am-3am becasue they are constantly being bombarded by ideas. ideas that are both constructive, innovative and very random

but serioulsy i have a lot of scrap wood pieces at the factory and am looking to convert it into something useful and practical. and no picture frames etc.

Spoon:
but serioulsy i have a lot of scrap wood pieces at the factory and am looking to convert it into something useful and practical. and no picture frames etc.

what type of wood are these, hardwood? how about a room divider made of scrap wood, or floor planks from glued together scraps..

Spoon:
anito rush hour is a term used by artists wherein they cant sleep from 1am-3am becasue they are constantly being bombarded by ideas. ideas that are both constructive, innovative and very random
oh... is that what it's called... hahahahahahaha

well, i have my versions of that... not at 1am though, sayang tulog

you are more than welcome to begin organizing a philippine dive fiesta (refer to PM a looong time ago)... now, i don't know how your scrap wood will come in useful, but it's something to do

meanwhile you might be able to design some sort of dive gear rack out of wood? something inexpensive yet space-saving that you can offer to resorts or even private individuals? royalties ko ha

Jag

Axua:
what type of wood are these, hardwood? how about a room divider made of scrap wood, or floor planks from glued together scraps..

kiln dried lumber of the lightish color. sort of like teak you know like chopstick color? anyway i considered parquet flooring but the wood is prone to scratches so thats off. i was actually thinking of foldable wooden trays or bed and breakfast trays. the more ideas i have the better. nothing with carving though as most pieces are milled and cut via machines with min tolerance for curvature.

Back
Top Bottom