i need a sideline! any ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Spoon,

I have an idea..but not unfortunately not wood-based.

Just brainstorming here..maybe you can design shirts and boardshorts mainly for divers. There's not much variety of designs out there. Then maybe you can offer these items to resorts ( all over the Philippines) and include their logo on the shirt with their popular dive sites. You can commission fine arts students to do the designing for you.. cheaper cost( instaed of getting a fulltime artist) in this way you also help them with extra income too.

What do you think?

Pinay_Diver:
Hi Spoon,

I have an idea..but not unfortunately not wood-based.

What do you think?

ayos, isa pang PASAWAY !!!!

wood scraps are the materials that need some ideas... hehehhehe

Excess wood can be made to a "sungka" which you can sell to foreign visitors or the locals as well :). They can use it in their SI's if their friggin boreeed all you need are sigays or ____ shells ( I don't know how their called in english . . . hehehe. . .) which is readily available!!

I oughta attach a picture to see what I mean. :D It's an idea right? :p

ishbaby:
Excess wood can be made to a "sungka" which you can sell to foreign visitors. They can use it in their SI's if their friggin boreeed all you need are sigays or ____ shells ( I don't know how their called in english . . . hehehe. . . I oughta attach a picture to see what I mean. :D It's an idea right? :p

ehehehhehe.... NO CURVED EDGES din , is one of the parameters for the idea for Spoons Scrap wood

BRAINSTORM FOR IDEAS : Utilizing wood fragments from Spoons Sash factory utilizing straight edge designs (kasi nga industrial machinery ang gamit nila, straight edges lang)

then design something that's doesn't have smooth edges? It will make it quite unique. Anyway what's important are the holes right? hehehe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom