i need a sideline! any ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jj_freelord:
Haven't been able to follow the whole thread but Spoon if you do start making boardshorts I'd be your first customer. I'm going to need a couple of good quality, not too quirky designed shorts for a real good friend who's been swimming in camo boardshorts. It looks ridiculous on him. Refuses to give it up because it's comfortable >_<
actually me too! large sizes please :biggrin:

Jag

Pinay_Diver:
Thanks Chip!

Spoon, I used to work for FILA, as RnD Sup. Just tell me what specific textile you're looking for and I can have it checked for you.

fila? weve got something in common then:) i think weve met then in outrigger?

You could sell scrap wood.

Joe

you could make ornate little houses for hermit crabs to use... split ranch, victorian, castles, eiffel tower, etc...

edit: oops, flu medicine is kicking in... yikes better go to sleep

pakman:
you could make ornate little houses for hermit crabs to use... split ranch, victorian, castles, eiffel tower, etc...

edit: oops, flu medicine is kicking in... yikes better go to sleep
I was also gonna say bird houses...

me am looking for 0.5mm neoprene

scrap wood other uses : make it into good quality uling !!! or charcoal briquettes

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom