I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes they are.... 06 Turkey1 sm.jpg

If we were in an opt in area that allowed pg+ comments...

OP your gun of choice is some kind of obsolete or old one, mind dreaming of something modernize like a real good sniper rifle for example?

You show restraint? Where has this world gone???????

At some point I would like to be allowed back into the pg+ areas...

Showing restraint and not telling idiots they are idiots is very difficult...

---------- Post added October 22nd, 2013 at 12:56 PM ----------

OP your gun of choice is some kind of obsolete or old one, mind dreaming of something modernize like a real good sniper rifle for example?

I am glad you were able to stop in and share your vast knowledge with us.

Oh well I apologize it's just that it looks more like an obsolete gun to me. If not so then so be it.

If you can get ammo for it and if knocks down what you shoot at there is no such thing as an obsolete gun. Even my black powder revolver will still put a round ball in the old noggin of a baddie. As will the flintlock pistol a friend has. I wish I still had my dad's old JC Higgins 20 gauge. Made around 1946 it had the tightest pattern I ever saw on a shotgun. Single shot, plastic stock, no safety, and about four pounds. Kicked like a 12. But one helluva squirrel and rabbit gun and you could walk all day and never feel like you were carrying any kind of weight.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

I still have my dad's(and his dad's) 1895 Winchester in 30:40. Last night as I was inventorying ammo I realized I have zero ammo left in the calibre, so I will have to search some out.

Good shooting rifle that I often used in my youth for whitetails. I inherited it when my dad passed, but failed to get the ammo. I will remedy that, when I find some.

Back
Top Bottom