I know what I would like to find

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finding them is the ultimate!... seeing them in person is superb.. but pictures would be great! The only teeth that I've found were ParrotFish teeth and definately not fossilized. Casey

I think you can post photos in the Underwater Photography section. If not, let me or King know and we will work something out for you.

Cheers,

........if you can post a photo in the Underwater Photography section the method isn't clear to me. As for using HTML, that statement is Greek to me. How do you use it to post a photo?

WWW™

Walter

where do you find the sharks teeth in FL. I have heard you can find them in the Chipola River in Marianna(sp).

Paul

can be found off Venice Beach. Walter knows the best places to look.

nice teeth....if you're ever coming to fla give me an e-mail .my biggest is 6 -1/16th and a dozen over 4.we dive 0 vis 2kt+ current 30 ft but lots of fossils

i know what i would like to find, i would like to dive this old schooner not too far from home that is not well known to many divers and find the gold watch put back in its place where we placed it several years ago, somehow that old schooner just lost all of its appeal. the watch was one of the highlights of the dive. when you find an unplundered wreck it gives you a different feeling of what life was all about when our country was starting its westward expansion, oh well, i would like to see this but i dont think i ever will, sam

Tony, If I ever come to Florida? I live in Florida. These are from Venice Beach. Where do you find yours?

WWW™

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom