I know this is last minute,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cpmyoung

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Is anyone interested in diving at blue spring in Waldron indiana on wednesday 9-22-04? I am free all day til about 2:15 at which point I need to get back for a kid getting off the school bus. If interested let me know. Thanks, Chris

I know this is past 9/22, but I thought I'd say hello since I'm in Indy too. Did you make it to Blue Springs on Wednesday? If you did, what was the water temperature like?

Erika

MakoMermaid:
I know this is past 9/22, but I thought I'd say hello since I'm in Indy too. Did you make it to Blue Springs on Wednesday? If you did, what was the water temperature like?

Erika

Erika,

I did make it out to blue springs wednesday. The surface temp was 79 if I recall right and at about 45 feet and 2 thermals later it was 56.... I was the only one in a wet suit. the VIZ was OUTSTANDING on the east end of the quarry. It went down considerably on the west end which is normal. I may be going back out Tuesday. If your interested let me know. I have been diving with a few fire fighters that are on the dept. dive team. Great dive buddies!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom