I have cebu questions! (& surrounding areas)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skip Moalboal .....

better in Malapascua and other sites. but if you're in for the certification, then Moalboal would be enough.

but if you have the choice .....

but if you are in Moalboal, you have to visit KAWASAN FALLS !!! skip the diving hehehehe

the way i figure if boracay was "cheap" then cebu would be "even cheaper"... being a major city it has loads of stuff that would on boracay be "iimported" ... so costs go down... accomods choices will range from teh spartan to the shangrila...

Jag

i agree with Jag. if boracay is "cheap" for you, cebu would be a bargain. lots of good local restaurants too. very convenient gateway to other superb diving destinations in visayas.

skip Moalboal .....

better in Malapascua and other sites. but if you're in for the certification, then Moalboal would be enough.

but if you have the choice .....

but if you are in Moalboal, you have to visit KAWASAN FALLS !!! skip the diving hehehehe

Pao, are you serious about Kawasan? Would love to go there one day.

Back
Top Bottom