I hate winter...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, regardless of the climate, we're both stuck in a situation where we can't dive, and that's -never- good!

I hate putting the gear away in October and not pulling it out again until March / April. I actually went downstairs to the storage unit the other day and pulled it all out... put my BC on, was checking what was in the pockets....

This sport is a sickness.

-Brandon.

KBeck:
To clarify, we hate winter because we can't dive because of the winds, NOT because we WON'T dive in the cold. :D Better? :D We keep faithfully hoping every week, however..........someday.........(looking sadly at all the new gear ready and waiting to be tried out.........though it'll be due for a vis and servicing before we get to dive again........). Actually, my tanks were due for a viz this month.............and they're STILL full............grrrrrrrrrrr.....
I wasn't being "macho" either. My husband was in West Palm Beach from Wed until Sat. afternoon. While I was enjoying a beautiful day of diving here in Ohio on Saturday he was watching 3-4 foot waves crashing on the beach. He said it was about 75 degrees there but he wore a jacket because the wind was cold. I'm really glad I didn't get to go with him to Florida this time around because the weather honestly was nicer here in Ohio.
Ber :lilbunny:

:java: Without winter there would be no ICE DIVING :-(

Paul in VT

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom