i got robbed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce3:
ok you kind of go in two different directions saying that a less than lethal round can kill but than you say a less than lethal round is "as useful as a one legged table" if a less than lethal round can kill and also have possibility to stop some one i see no difference than real ammo other than i can tell the officer "i really didnt mean to kill him" :wink: "look rubber bullets" . a gun in the safe would be an option not necessarily the first.

Read my post carefully. I said that a HANDGUN with less lethal rounds (if there's such a thing) would be as useful as a one legged table.

Less lethal rounds, properly deployed by qualified personnel under the right circumstances, have their place in the Use of Force Continuum/Force Options Chart. However, to have a handgun with such rounds would not be considered proper deployment.

Improper use of any firearm can result in death. Notice I said "less lethal" and not "less than lethal" because even these projectiles can (and have) cause death if improperly deployed.

just wondering how can you say a handgun with less than lethal round is as useful as a one legged table? considering you doubt that such a thing exist tells me you know little about them. are you law inforcement? military? just wondering.

This thread seems to be suggesting some rather drastic solutions. I should imagine that anyone who wishes to follow some of these suggestions should REALLY check out the local laws where they come from before they get into real trouble.
Bruce3.....I really know how you feel....I've been robbed myself and it's really horrible. I think though that it's time to close this thread before someone gets themselves in trouble, hurt, or worse.

Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom