i got robbed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
ok so im sitting a school today in the comp lab and i was checking the status for my package that was coming from scubatoys my reg and octo were coming in which would complete my dive gear. i saw that ups had delivered my package around noon. i was really excited to get home and check it out but i was stuck at school until 4pm. i came home and behold the package was there. i took up in my arms and walked in. then i noticed the side door to my house was busted in! after taking quick look in one of the rooms it was obvious.... ive been robbed! the scumbag(s) made a mess of my house and stole and bunch of small expensive items. lucky none of my dive gear:D . man does this suck!

bummer, that is why I just had an alarm installed, to much small stuff that could add up to alot of coin.

:(....man that sucks....we had burglars come in while we were sleeping....it's such a violation of space. Took me a while to feel safe again.

Hope they catch the nasties

Dude, that totally SUCKS !!!!!! Sorry to hear it. Glad the dive gear is safe. When you gonna break in (no pun intended) the new reg ?

My GF has been robbed twice in the same apartment complex. The darn and stupid cops couldn't do anything.... It is a long story though...

yeah i got done talking to my parents and they said they got around 10k worth of stuff from they're room alone! i know they got around 1k from my room and they also got some stuff from two of my other brothers too. yeah it sucked the cops didnt come for a good hour! the stuff being stolen doesnt bother me as much as not feeling safe in my own home like justleesa said. it was kind of scary cause my gf was with me, i grabbed a knife from my room and told her to stay close as we walked out. it was like something out of an action movie.

riguerin:
Dude, that totally SUCKS !!!!!! Sorry to hear it. Glad the dive gear is safe. When you gonna break in (no pun intended) the new reg ?

hahaa that would be on the 14th some where in laguna!

Bruce3:
hahaa that would be on the 14th some where in laguna!

We'll be at the SB Wrinkles event at Heisler Park on the 14th. Hope to see you there :D

Bruce3:
i grabbed a knife from my room and told her to stay close as we walked out. it was like something out of an action movie.

How about a small hand gun? After getting through the horrible expereince, now I can understand why some people has the gun at home.

i had my car stolen once, but i was living in it at the time, so things got pretty rough from there.

really did have my car stolen though, i was seeing a band in providence, RI, came out and behold! no car. all my snowboarding stuff, cd's, cd player, etc.. all gone. sucked. i feel for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom