I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man, that dog must eat you out of house and home, where does he sleep......?

I'm starting to think he sleeps in the house....the better question is where does she sleep...

dlndavid:
Man, that dog must eat you out of house and home, where does he sleep......?

The dog is a female and sleeps with me or my daughter. Great Danes are very social and like to curl up with their owners. And they like to sit in your lap which is always interesting

MilitantMedic:
god, that dog is twice the size of the girl!!!

*cough cough*

you did notice the girl was sitting down, right?

:D

That is a beautiful dog!I have always wanted a great dane....but I have a hard enough feeding the two mastiffs I have right now......It's been posted before..but here is me and my Cane Corso. He is covering me up...and I am not a small guy..:D

click

Kenny

Woah!!
Now that is a dog, how much does it weigh anyway?
On a totally un-related topic as is the wont of this thread, nice avatar...
Never figured Kenny for a snorkeler:).

Jamdiver:
Woah!!
Now that is a dog, how much does it weigh anyway?
On a totally un-related topic as is the wont of this thread, nice avatar...
Never figured Kenny for a snorkeler:).

Speaking of avatars...you sure look different from the short haired male in that other photo you posted somewhere......

Mike Veitch:
Speaking of avatars...you sure look different from the short haired male in that other photo you posted somewhere......
Maybe that's his "Weekend" look, as my friend Eugene would say! :D

J/K Jam!

speaking of speaking of avatars, yours is spectacular, mike v. jam, i like the 'weekend look'! :wink:

how did everyone sleep? i slept pretty well. do you sleep with noise? i usually have the tv on real low. and i wear eyeshades, since i got used to them after all the years of working nights.

Back
Top Bottom