I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mistress as "in charge thereof"

thus: Britain was mistress of the seas

some groveling and hand-wringing can never go amiss
between a Cabana Boy and his Mistress

H2Andy:
here's a shovel and there ---------->
is your own grave

Ok Chicken Little, where's the fallout?

I'm always Sassy, I just am particular about who gets the benefit.

ok, topic today. what are your favorite bath & body works fragrances? i love warm vanilla sugar, vanilla lavendar, cotton blossom, coconut and lime (smells like tom kao gai - yum!), and sweet bay rose.

and i shaved today.

you are hereby invited to the next event, which will likely be friday morning before i go to myrtle beach. argh. i'm not really looking forward to that - it's such a redneck riviera. yes, i'm red, but i like to stand out for it, not blend in. that's why going to new york with the girls in the family was so much more fun than i'm expecting this girly family expedition to be. we were sposed to go to new orleans, but, well...now we're not. my cousin christie & i had plans to separate from the rest at the airport & meet them back when the flight was about to leave. sigh. i've only been to new orleans once, but the fuzzy bits i remember were really fun.

BabyDuck:
ok, topic today. what are your favorite bath & body works fragrances? i love warm vanilla sugar, vanilla lavendar, cotton blossom, coconut and lime (smells like tom kao gai - yum!), and sweet bay rose.

and i shaved today.
They don't make Roadkill Rampage" or "Vomit Toilette Water"

hmm, not to my knowledge. perhaps they should, for those discerning gentlemen...

I am a little slow, here is my favorite pet (the one with the spots)

god, that dog is twice the size of the girl!!!

Back
Top Bottom