I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Depends on what sort of paper I'm writing on and the purpose.
Generally for something important, a document of record for example I'd use ball point.

Felt tip is a bit more elegant and ends up making my chicken-scratch handwriting look better. I've had bad experiences with water/paper and felt tip pens!

An example of my handwriting with a ballpoint pen.
DSCF0420Small.jpg

BabyDuck:
you can pick.

i like ball point for writing on paper, and felt tip for writing on drunken friends.
devious, simply devious

Holy Bottom-of-the-page Batman! We were almost religated to PAGE 2!! What is up with you slackers???!!! I am INSANELY busy at work but have a spare moment to place us back on top where I like to be :14:
... I mean where we belong... :D

So what nothing to discuss today :hmmm: ... how about favorite pet.I'll go first.

Mine was a cat named Charlie. He only had one eye (lost the other in a fight with another animal). He used to bring my mom "presents" all the time... snakes, mice, birds, moles... sometimes still alive. And he used to deficate in my step-father's shoes or under his dresser... They say animals are a good judge of character and are very smart :D Man I loved that cat...

Tho we did have a collie named Zeus that was great too. He had the normal collie head but the rest of his fur was white. Very unusual coloring for a collie. Sadly he died after eating a set of mako jaws my step-father was drying.

There are too many to list, I grew up on a farm, I've had more animals than I can count. I had a beautiful, old appaloosa horse until I was 16, his name was Eagle. I had a duck named Mrs. Dudley, she thought she was just another one of our dogs, cause she had never seen another duck. I had a ball python named Agnus, who really did have a very cute personality. I've had sooo many cats, dogs, hamsters and all of them stand out for different reasons. I even had an African Cichlid that was in a tank all by himself next to my bed. He isolated himself, cause he ate every other fish he lived with. He used to pick rocks up and spit them at the glass to wake me up. (Hated that fish). Right now I have a very old, crotchety Bouvier (Ramsey) and 2 twisted cats (Jake and Vinny), one of which brought me a present last night, a mouse with no head, that he was soooo very proud of.

I used to have this dog. He stunk really bad so I named him Cigarette. (don't laugh!) Anyways, I had him for a really long time, then one day he ran out into the road and was hit by a car. I took him to the vet and he ended up getting all his legs amputated. Poor thing. So sad. But hey, everyday I took him out for a drag..

bada boom!

Scuba_Jenny:
I used to have this dog. He stunk really bad so I named him Cigarette. (don't laugh!) Anyways, I had him for a really long time, then one day he ran out into the road and was hit by a car. I took him to the vet and he ended up getting all his legs amputated. Poor thing. So sad. But hey, everyday I took him out for a drag..

bada boom!

Did my roomy just crack a funny? At least I wasn't the "butt" end of the joke.

Yuk

Ok Jenny....A three legged dog walks into a saloon, looks around, and says, "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw." :D

Dog Haikus
(pleagarized)

Today I sniffed
Many dog behinds -- I celebrate
By kissing your face.

I sound the alarm!
Paper boy -- come to kill us all
Look! Look! Look! Look! Look!

I sound the alarm!
Garbage man -- come to kill us all
Look! Look! Look! Look! Look!

My human is home!