I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JimLap:
Air good, Nitrox better. old injun saying

here's some other injun sayings:

buffalo never use no nitrox

if it was good enough for mama, air is good enough for me

if nitrox was all that and more, great spirit would have been a certified gas blender

Firebrand:
I find it amazing that cliques can form on public forums. People get into their own little discussion groups, others may chime in, but aren't really "welcomed" additions to the discussion. Has anyone else noticed this?

Oh yeah, one more thing...don't be offended if my group doesn't respond to you (JUST KIDDING - LOL!).

hmmm I don't have a group......ok I guess I'll have to start one.....am I allowed? would anyone want to be in my group?

*smile*

ZenDiva

ZenDiva:
hmmm I don't have a group......ok I guess I'll have to start one.....am I allowed? would anyone want to be in my group?

*smile*

ZenDiva
You can join anyone of the groups here ZenDiva... and I think I know you from somewhere.... :D

*wink*

UWA

Polerin ~ I do think I also know ZenDiva and agree she can join any group or start her own.
Welcome ZenDiva.

Welcome to the group.
You'd have to speak to our fearless leader Firebrand about starting your own group hehe :D :).
May all your posts be brilliant and insightful.

topic for this evening - ball point ink or felt tip ink?

you can pick.

i like ball point for writing on paper, and felt tip for writing on drunken friends.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom