I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok this thread has gotten WAY too serious...
Time for some levity please....

What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
I think mine was either Scooby Doo or Jonny Quest

Willie Coyote and the Road Runner, beep beep.

gis_gal:
Why is it that if you say hello and smile that instantly means that you want them.

yes, this is a big problem for women.

ok... but this is what bugs me. sometimes i can't express feelings for a woman that
is not mistaken for "coming on to her."

i went through law school with this other (female) student. i was in the
trial team, and was senior to her, so i was assigned as her coach.

i coached her. she was brilliant. she won the trial team competition that year.
she would have won no matter who her coach was, she was that good.

she told me about some personal problems she was having with her husband
and so on, and i tried to listen and be as helpful as possible.

after law school, we lost touch with each other.

i run into her. i am SO happy to see her. i'm like, what's new with you? what
have you been up to? do you want to go to out with my wife and i and catch
up?

so later i hear she is going around telling people i have a crush on her
and am hitting on her.

hello?????

oh well...

Johnny Quest was real cool! My favorite episode was with the absm's. Some of the diving storylines were neat also. Space Ghost was a blast! I would have killed for his powerbands when I was about 7 or 8. Hey Erin, who was your favorite character on Johnny Quest?

Well, I'm going to keep it serious. When I was geographically separated from my wife (thanks to the military) I had one encounter (at a dive site) where a rather attractive female approached me, complaining about how she hated carrying tanks. Being the gentleman that I am, I offered to carry her tank, but quickly brought up the subject of my wife. I guess the gold band on my left hand didn't throw her off enough, so I had to quickly let her know that I am faithful and loyal to my wife. (See, there are some guys out there worth trusting!)

OK OTHER than Warner Brothers cartoons (cause EVERYBODY loves them. Tweety was too funny) what was your favorite WEEKLY cartoon?

Geez you guys are tough....

JimLap:
Hey Erin, who was your favorite character on Johnny Quest?
I think the girl Race was involved with (can't remember her name, but I think they had a daughter together) cause she kicked @$$, but other than her.. probably Jonny... cause he was so adventurous. He was the reason they found all the crazy schemes & got into the dangerous situations. I love a good adventure. :wink:

polerin312:
OK OTHER than Warner Brothers cartoons (cause EVERYBODY loves them. Tweety was too funny) what was your favorite WEEKLY cartoon?

Geez you guys are tough....

Ok, Ok...I loved the Smurfs! I admit it!

"Are we there yet Papa Smurf?"

Firebrand:
Well, I'm going to keep it serious. When I was geographically separated from my wife (thanks to the military) I had one encounter (at a dive site) where a rather attractive female approached me, complaining about how she hated carrying tanks. Being the gentleman that I am, I offered to carry her tank, but quickly brought up the subject of my wife. I guess the gold band on my left hand didn't throw her off enough, so I had to quickly let her know that I am faithful and loyal to my wife. (See, there are some guys out there worth trusting!)
You assume that she was hitting on you (which she probably was but you shouldn't assume) But maybe she was just weak (her pick up line definately was) A cute male diver is hard to resist!

But we all know you are trustworthy! That is why you are our glorious leader :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom