I didn't hear the pager but my wife did.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver_paula:
Does that mean he did or didn't get off? :wink:

Hmmm. Since they were looking for a place to "park", maybe you should define, "get off". :wink:

Joe

Sideband:
Hmmm. Since they were looking for a place to "park", maybe you should define, "get off". :wink:

Joe
I think it's safe to say "Yes" on one (criminal charges) and "NO" on the other. :D

This has gone from "G" to "GP" to "R" so we need to stop here :D

Gary D.

I run water rescue here in Beaufort...several years ago a young Marine and his friend went to pick up his daughter at the baby-sitter, late evening. The area is pretty rural St. Helena Isl., guy came out of driveway turned left instead of right - put him on a road that ended in a boat landing. Prob driving and talking to his friend, late, dark, not really paying attention. Guy hit the ramp at prob 55 - 60....car's nose dug in and flipped over upside down. Current the rolled the car so it is now right -side up but facing the ramp...looked at first like he backed down it. Wife reported the three missing, several days went by, because it was cold, nobody was using the landing . A plane taking photos for the coastal commission got a photo of what looked like a submerged car at the end of the ramp. One guy was found about 150 yds down, the baby was still strapped in the child-seat...the other guy floated into the downtown area about 2 weeks later and 3 or 4 miles away....pages suck.

Gary D.:
I think it's safe to say "Yes" on one (criminal charges) and "NO" on the other. :D

What was his one criminal charge?

The woman was driving so I don't see what he was charged with,
unless you put on there leaving the scene of an accident
or trying to sleep with a very ugly naked woman.

mike_s:
What was his one criminal charge?

The woman was driving so I don't see what he was charged with,
unless you put on there leaving the scene of an accident
or trying to sleep with a very ugly naked woman.
It's his vehicle and he said someone else was driving. the problem was that he didn't know a name or address of the other driver and he had the vehicle keys in his pocket. A very common excuse from drunks. This is about the first time one has told the truth in a situtation like this.

Charges; DUI, Leaving the scene of an accident and Failure to report an accident. She now has all but the DUI.

Gary D.

Chuck Tribolet:
How did the naked lady get found?

Yah, I know she's no lady.
She called and turned herself in the next day. I guess she was feeling guilty or she was afraid her bar room lover would rat her off.

The day shifter that took her statement said it was hard to keep from laughing.

Gary D.

Back
Top Bottom