I cant open oceanic veo 200 wrist units'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ortoman

Reaction score
buckle easily with one hand.. the design of the little pin that goes through the hole of the wrist strap is Z shaped.. once placed, I can not open it easily.. I always get other peoples help.. am I the only one that finds the strap hard to open ??

sometimes it can be a pain but much less of a pain than having it open when you don't want it to!

I never need assistance so with practice I'm sure you'll get better with it.

Best,

Chris

Actually my veo wrist unit is one of the better ones that I have as far as opening and closing although the strap is a little long when diving with less than a 5 mil. My compass has a generic mount and it is headed for the drill and bungee route. I thought about doing it with the veo also but it looks like it would weaken the mount too much and as I said it works so why fix it.

the little lid is so thick and the shape is so different that it does not come off.. maybe thinning the lid with sandpaper may help ??

It would make it more likely that you will lose the computer.

cerich:
It would make it more likely that you will lose the computer.
ok man.. I always show respect to more experienced people.. thanks

Back
Top Bottom