I am tickled to be your 'hose pimp'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Archangel

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Mo2vation was the original hose pimp with the mostest, I am sending mad props and hope to live up to the standard that he has set. . . it is a high bar!

We have begun a grand experiment called K3 SCUBA. We have a simple mantra. Sell stuff that people need at a reasonable price, provide exemplary customer service, and STOP THE FLEECING that we all have endured by retailers. We will guarantee the lowest price you will find. Find a lower price and we will not just match it. . . will beat it.

All of these hoses are from a major manufacturer, come in black and yellow, are 3/8ths and priced so that you can reconfigure/replace your hoses and still pay for tivo!

admin@k3scuba.com

Deco Bottles:

6" H.P. SPG Gauge Hose for deco bottles Retail 24.00, your cost $14.00

40" L.P. Reg Hose for deco bottles Retail 28.00, your cost $17.00

Your singles and doubles reg hose needs:

24" H.P. Gauge Hose Retail 28.00, your cost $18.00

22" L.P. Regulator Hose Retail 20.00, your cost $16.00

admin@k3scuba.com

24" L.P. Regulator Hose Retail 20.00, your cost $16.00

60" L.P. Regulator Hose Retail 28.00 your cost $18.00

84" L.P. Regulator Hose Retail 32.00 your cost $22.00

Glad to bring this to my SB brethren and sistren. Lets work to keep money in your pocket.

admin@k3scuba.com

Free delivery to any beach in Southern California, lets put our heads together and find the cheepest way to get there all over the world.

Lemme make is schweeter. . . buy three hoses and shipping is free!

Working to earn your business, one friend at a time!

Tevis
admin@k3scuba.com

I am now a happy owner of a fresh set of long hoses etc provided by the dear Tevis at K3... He really went the extra mile to take good care of my as he will you! Now buy some hoses. You know you want 'em!

Bless you dry suit wearin' Cody, Flight Instructor with the mostest!

You want to get in the water Wednesday night?

T

I just received my first class, A#1, exactly as I ordered it replacement hose from Tevis in 2 days. Price, service and quality- the trifecta of retail. You rock T!

:wave-smil :wave-smil

KrisB:
sooo.... in other words, we should e-mail admin@k3scuba.com if we need to place an order? :D

Thanks Mike for the props, you are such a good guy and just tickled to take care of my So Cal Fandamily!

Kris, yes, a couple ways you can do it. Email at the above address, or PM me here. We are working hard right now to bring you a fun, easy, informative, and attractive website with well over 842 items and a super powerful search feature that gets you where you want to go quickly.

And as my compadre Cody warned me. . . ."No death by snorkel!"

So we will have good, better, best on each page, and entertainment to boot!

Said s'more, we are going to work hard to earn your business, one friend at a time.

Safe diving all,

Tevis

The hoses are well built and a great price. Thanks for the fast responce ,my hp hoses were tired, replaced with the new ones "life is good". Good talking to you Tevis, looking forward to doing more business with you.

603doug:
The hoses are well built and a great price. Thanks for the fast responce ,my hp hoses were tired, replaced with the new ones "life is good". Good talking to you Tevis, looking forward to doing more business with you.

Doug you are such a good guy, thanks for our conversation this morning, and we are grateful for your business.

It has a been a pleasure serving you and the best is yet to come!

Tevis

Any chance of getting 1/2" hoses? I need two 7 footers for a couple o' Apeks ergs.

Best regards,

Phil

do you carry 24" lp hose with a 7/16" male thread to fit a US Divers SEA regulator?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom