For Sale Unified Team Diving(UTD) Z-Trim Pro SM Unit for Single Tank AND MORE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubainOC

New
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
We used to teach for UTD and acquired lots of SideMount gear that is still brand NEW and never used! We unfortunately cannot use the gear anymore for our purposes but our Instructors still use their gear when diving for fun. They are awesome tough and reliable units and its a shame that we no longer can use them. Our loss is your gain I suppose. We have offered this gear at very discounted prices and feel that they are very fair. If you would like to look at what they normally retail for feel free. You are for sure getting the best price for BRAND NEW equipment. We will be happy to put together an even more discounted price if you would like to get a complete set of gear. I have listed the equipment and prices below and I realize that the photos are from the web, but considering it is brand new equipment you will receive it in that condition.
ABOUT US: We are a local Orange County Scuba Business that is well established and will ship but buyer will pay shipping. PLEASE PM us if you have any questions.

UTD Z-Trim Pro SM Unit for Single Tank $650.00
Includes:
(Harness, Distribution Block, Z-Trim Device, 1* 18"/45cm QC6 Input Hose,1* 22"/65cm QC6 Stage Hose, Stage Bottle harness, 1 * 5ft /1.5m or 7ft/2m, 1 * 22"/56cm Necklace, 1 * 22"/55cm BCD Hose, 1 * 7"/15cm SPG H.P Hose, 1 * OPV)

UTD Recreational Combo $400.00
Includes:
1x PZ1 First Stage, 2x BZ2 Second Stages (No Hoses)

SPG (Brass & Glass) UTD Branded $50.00

Quick Attach Weight Pouch (6lbs/3kg) - Ditchable & Non-Ditchable $20.00

ScubaPro/Uwatec Bottom Timer $200.00
image1.JPG
bt timer.jpg

Attachments

• db8cb936e0df5aedb752c0b2d0f6746a.jpg
    db8cb936e0df5aedb752c0b2d0f6746a.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 207
  • b88ea6e473c45e08ac8603420afa28a9.jpg
    b88ea6e473c45e08ac8603420afa28a9.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 113
  • d377db5dec331bdb3b53216cb0efcde6.jpg
    d377db5dec331bdb3b53216cb0efcde6.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 112
Do you have a Z-Tec Pro or Z-Plus Pro trim bladder?

Hello Everyone,
We used to teach for UTD and acquired lots of SideMount gear that is still brand NEW and never used! We unfortunately cannot use the gear anymore for our purposes but our Instructors still use their gear when diving for fun. They are awesome tough and reliable units and its a shame that we no longer can use them. Our loss is your gain I suppose. We have offered this gear at very discounted prices and feel that they are very fair. If you would like to look at what they normally retail for feel free. You are for sure getting the best price for BRAND NEW equipment. We will be happy to put together an even more discounted price if you would like to get a complete set of gear. I have listed the equipment and prices below and I realize that the photos are from the web, but considering it is brand new equipment you will receive it in that condition.
ABOUT US: We are a local Orange County Scuba Business that is well established and will ship but buyer will pay shipping. PLEASE PM us if you have any questions.

UTD Z-Trim Pro SM Unit for Single Tank $650.00
Includes:
(Harness, Distribution Block, Z-Trim Device, 1* 18"/45cm QC6 Input Hose,1* 22"/65cm QC6 Stage Hose, Stage Bottle harness, 1 * 5ft /1.5m or 7ft/2m, 1 * 22"/56cm Necklace, 1 * 22"/55cm BCD Hose, 1 * 7"/15cm SPG H.P Hose, 1 * OPV)

UTD Recreational Combo $400.00
Includes:
1x PZ1 First Stage, 2x BZ2 Second Stages (No Hoses)

SPG (Brass & Glass) UTD Branded $50.00

Quick Attach Weight Pouch (6lbs/3kg) - Ditchable & Non-Ditchable $20.00

ScubaPro/Uwatec Bottom Timer $200.00View attachment 400830View attachment 400831

Way late...just wondering if there is any chance you still have the z trim for sale? I realize how old the thread is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom