I am gonna get flamed...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
But as I am looking at the board right this second...there are 3 threads back to back all asking essentially the same question "What's a good dive OP on Oahu"...is there any chance we can just update ONE thread and then point visiting/new folks at it? I am not trying to be an ***, and if I am coming across as one forgive me...but it would just make a lot more sense to continually update one thread per island with recent experiences of dive operators then having to rehash the same stuff over and over and over.

Flame away.

-- Sherman

In the sub-Ohana Maui, blatent commercial self promotion on SB is usually both frowned on and summarily flamed. Get with the program Oahu.:popcorn:

So, I was just wondering, what is a great dive OP on Oahu? <ducking>
Sorry, couldn't resist....it was far too tempting!
C-Dawg

Ok gentlemen.....Please look at the sticky at the top of the forum :D

commercial self promotion on SB is usually both frowned on and summarily flamed.

really? I'm kind of surprised that none of the operators seem dominate the forum...in fact the person usually gets about six different recommendations, and the reasons why they are favored.

Catherine...self promotion...

The reason this thread exists is due to somebody resurecting 4 old threads to plug their own operation.

Those old threads were in-active since Apr 18th, Apr11th, Mar 1st and Feb 13th respectively.

It's funny, I've been noticing that a couple of posters with less then 20 posts only post to promote a single dive shop... hmmm

Back
Top Bottom