I also made some purchases today... Anyone use this stuff?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubasteve1982

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
ONeill Mens Reactor 3mm 2mm Flex Jumpsuit -Black

Mares Avanti Quattro Dive Fins - Black

Tusa Imprex Low Cut Dive Boot

Bought these today online. Anyone have any experience with this stuff. I also have a Aqualung Mythos mask. I figured I'm going diving in the Bahamas soon and would rather own than rent. And its time to start buying my dive equipment because I'm going to be diving more often. Any comments would be great!

Last edited:
I use Quattros and love them. Not much experience with other brands though so not much to compare them with.

O'neill makes nice stuff outside the dive industry that I'm familiar with; I don't have any experience with their dive equipment.

Quattro's are awesome fins...you'll like them (neat strap as well).

I have the Tusa high-tops, and they're awesome boots. Big, thick soles though.

Mares Avanti Quattro Dive Fins - Black

I have a pair of these...in fact they are the only original item left over from my original scuba purchases more than 10 years ago...

Cheers.

-J.-

I use a long sleeve shorty from O'Neil as my warm weather suit. LOVE IT!

Tusa Imprex Low Cut Dive Boot
I've used these boots since their inception. I'll be replacing my current boots with another pair when they wear out.

All good stuff--if it all fits right. My wife dives a Mythos and loves it (as did my instructor as I recall). The TUSA boots work great on Bonaire's ironshore so they are good to go anywhere. O'Neill makes nice suits, I've got a 3mm Explore, jumpsuit type. So yeah, if it all fits and you got a good price, what's not to like? // ww

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom