Hurricane Jeanne on the horizon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Simon is a wizard in disguise and this is his conjuring spells. Check the records!
Let's burn him!!! :fork: (Cliche' monster hunting villager)

Do i float, am i a duck or made of wood??

simbrooks:
Do i float, am i a duck or made of wood??

You're a :evilbunny!

Today they warned about something hanging around the south carribean, like due south of cuba - although i doubt it is coming our way. I am still keeping my eye on that big bunch of stuff that is now around 20N 35W making its way on over and still showing a sign of wrapping up - dont say i didnt warn you if it becomes something!

That's the tropical wave that is forecast to ruin the diving this weekend...

Jenny, its not that close to us, near Jamaica. There is another point of interest around 25N 55W that also seems to be swirling around to close the loop - keep your eyes peeled, i have this feeling we arent out of this season quite yet (at least for storm formation, maybe not hits though). :wink:

I don't want to hear it. I finally took the gallon jugs of ice out of the freezer and replaced them with tilapia and chicken breasts that were on sale today.

:lightingz NO!NO!NO!, I have house guests arriving from Oregon on the 15th and we all leave on the 16th for a week in Barbados. I promised them sunshine, not more storms. Somebody quick put a spell on those systems to make them diasppear. :book:

Zuzanne

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom