Hurghada Hotel and Dive Operator Recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Breakers resp. Orca Soma Bay are not serving the Thistlegorm. Yes, too far away. The alternative is the Salem Express.
However, i heard that Orca is or was planning mini-cruises (2D/1N). Don't know if they progress that idea, but this would be an opportunity to go as far as the Thistlegorm.
Had heard that Orca were doing that too - if the OP emails Orca at Soma Bay then Tobi will be able to answer that one.

Tobi has left Orca, but i am sure the guys there will answer any email.
Quote from FB: "After 3 1/2 years Tobias continues his journey. Tobias is leaving our ORCA Dive Club Soma Bay on March 31st, 2023 to start a new life on another continent."

Tobi has left Orca, but i am sure the guys there will answer any email.
Quote from FB: "After 3 1/2 years Tobias continues his journey. Tobias is leaving our ORCA Dive Club Soma Bay on March 31st, 2023 to start a new life on another continent."
Ah OK - many thanks for letting me know - I knew that he had plans but I thought they were much more long term!

Back
Top Bottom