Hunting for cheap liveaboards in Egypt...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tacky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi

I've been looking for a liveaboard in Egypt starting by the end of June, preferably 27th of June, but 25th or 26th could also work out.

Dates are kinda fixed because there's still a limited number of charter flight operators flying from Norway.

I'd prefer something focusing on wrecks, but anything in the Red Sea would again probably work out. The important thing is that it should be at least 5-6 days of diving.

Either Hurghada or Sharm, it doesn't matter as long as it's on aboat.

My third option so far is to go to Wadi Lahami in the South. Are there any other dive centers that offers more or less unlimited diving?

And what is the best way in general to hunt for cheap and last minute liveaboards? I know in the UK and other places there's a lot of companies offering package deals, but this is not offered here in Norway.

Feel free to DM me if you have anything interesting on offer.

Thanks for your input Asser. Any good ideas for places offering more or less unlimited diving (3-4 dives a day) would be apreciated.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking of as it seems there are not many liveaboards going on those days. Wadi Lahami to be more exactly, want to avoid resort style places if possible..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom