Hudson Grotto on Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey John, you are welcome to join in but, as a reminder, this is a SATURDAY dive ... your PM had a Sunday header.

I believe the group is now 4 divers .... any others please feel free to stop by. We will be there at 8 am Saturday (tomorrow) and dive at least 1 tank ... some may do 2 tanks. Will probably be done by 11 am. If you haven't been there before, bring a GOOD light and a backup light.

I'm ready to go and feeling frosty!

I'm planning on doing two tanks. Four divers will be great!

Others, please stop by! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Well, I've met Sean, and he's okay! :p

Hey, thanks for the dive on Saturday morning guys!

The 100 foot dive was nice (seeing the boat and the VW Van), but I did like the second dive better! Sixty-feet, and neat nooks and crevices in the wall!

- Boats

You're welcome! It was nice diving w/ you. Just think, caves are just full of those nooks and crannies. The dark side is calling you, resistance is futile :)

John

I feel a great disturbance.

And, I don't believe it's gas. I could be in trouble!

The dark side pulls you in fast. I swore I would never do caves but I am planning on doing a cavern class at the end of the month and then I'll do cave after that. So the dark side has had its way with me.

Hey, it was nice to dive with you guys: boats, brucetrinity & giles45shop.

Let's do it again soon

Sean

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom