Hudson Grotto on Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Trog!

I eagerly await, it sort-of feels like Christmas.

Minus the ice and snow of the North. Good times!

where is hudson grott? I might be able to make it out there on sunday!

If you guys are thinking about a Sunday dive at the Hudson Grotto (or elsewhere) why not start another thread .... this one started as a Saturday dive and is now becoming a bit confusing.

Bruce

If you guys are thinking about a Sunday dive at the Hudson Grotto (or elsewhere) why not start another thread .... this one started as a Saturday dive and is now becoming a bit confusing.

Bruce

No problem. I am still open for the possibility of a Saturday AM dive at Hudson Grotto

Sean

I'm good with Saturday morning. Grotto opens at 8am on Saturday. What time is good for you? You can pick the time and we can firm it up whenever you decide it's a go.

Bruce

The wife and I have decided to ditch Lauderdale because of the predicted weather, so we are heading to either Paradise Springs or Devils Den.

I'm good with Saturday morning. Grotto opens at 8am on Saturday. What time is good for you? You can pick the time and we can firm it up whenever you decide it's a go.

Bruce

Bruce,

Sounds good! I will plan on being there a few minutes after 8am this Saturday. I will need to get my tank filled also.

I will PM you my cell # and you can call me when you arrive at Scuba West

Sean

I'd like to start the weekend with a dive saturday morning! I was going to go scalloping, but I now have a work project so I can't tie-up my whole day. I'm bumming!

I'll be at Scuba West, right around 8 am or so!

- Boats

I'd like to join you guys as well. I'll PM Bruce.

Thanks,

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom