For Trade hp100 to hp80 or hp80 for hp100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MarcCorbeil

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have
the 100 is an xs scuba 2008, 3442 psi, standard with a Thermo SP12 valve, hydo 12/2016
the 80 is an xs scuba 2008, 3334 psi, standard with an xs scuba valve, hyrdo 12/2016

I need to lose one of these tanks but gain the other, in other words, I want doubles.

I'll trade my pony 20 plus holder for either size as well.

I have a HP80 but its a Sherwood or Genesis. It has current hydro and VIP. Not sure it will work for you but posting just in case.

shame you are on the absolute opposite corner of the country......

It is steel. I'm not sure if the manifold will fit as I think the valve is a bit smaller than a normal valve. Do you know?

I can send u a picture of it if it helps.

Ok
Understand.
Want to sell the 100?

The tank would work fine as I would use the paired valve that goes with the manifold.

Shipping won't work with tanks. The cost is super crazy.

Ok

just a suggestion here, be careful of matching two tanks from different manufacturers. Even if they have the same outside diameter, their buoyancy characteristics may not match. For example, I've got a couple of steel Asahi 100s. They are several pounds heavier in water than Fabers. You might find an unbalanced set of doubles troublesome.

Back
Top Bottom