HOY mga pasaway !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I'm glad that this thread has settled down. As paolo said this is really an opportunity and in no way meant to change the nature of the PPD forum. In fact we really hope that you'll get more visitors to share with and things like making your dive events even more 'official' by lending the SB logo to them we think will help the SB PPDers will continue to grow locally as well. The whole idea is to help you to grow and get better and better - not to shut anything down. The PPD forum is a real chance to let divers around the world know what's happening there and want to go dive in the Philippines to see for themselves. Considering that most of what I knew about the area and divers before concerned kidnappings and terrorists, it's probably already working! eyebrow

jonix:
i agree with kim...more than the negative headlines we read on the papers, this can be a chance to promote diving in the country...our own little way of contributing to local tourism eyebrow
Thanks Jon.

OK guys...can we all have a group hug now?

:cuddles:

clgsamson:
maarte ka na...intentionally leaving out pa details...ano ba nakain mo sa Cebu? Nagkakaintindihan na kayo ni Kim ha, uyyyyy type nya....secret pm pm pa sila.
If you are going to use my name in a post I would consider it polite to make the post in English so that I can understand it.

my bad, You don't have to worry a bit. I was just ribbing Paolov for not posting all the details which you and him may have already discussed about prior to his post on this new "sub-forum".

If I may ask, Why did you and co. picked the PPD for this pilot test?

clgsamson:
If I may ask, Why did you and co. picked the PPD for this pilot test?

bacause we are the most Pasaway group in SB !!!!!

and i think it is more on the emphasis on GROUP. it seems we are a cohesive group that has formed from SB and it would be nice if the cohesion could be cloned in other areas where they would do regular DOR* of their own.

can you guys give insight into how we organize DORs, pls give historical data to this.

* DOR : Dive-O-Rama

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom